The purpose of the Arroyo Grande Sportsman’s Club, through goodwill, is to support the protection, conservation and propagation of fish, wildlife and natural resources within the United States, and to enhance the protection of our constitutional rights and sportsman’s activities.
- Provide knowledge and education to the youth in our community about the outdoors, which includes respect for nature, camping, fishing, hunting, etc.
- Educate our members about legislation impacting hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities, as well as their second amendment rights.
- Award scholarships to high school seniors and college students.
- Be active in our community and support programs for youth as it pertains to the outdoors.
- Receive our bi-monthly newsletter, only available to members
- Attend bi-monthly meetings, which include door prizes, Santa Maria Style BBQ and guest speakers
- Meet, interact and exchange ideas and stories with other sportsmen and women
- Share second amendment values with other like-minded individuals